Back to Job offers
Information about job position
OPSK - 1371
Slovak Republic, Košice
Job Descripton, Duties, Responsibilies
· Responsible for Defining QA strategy, approach and execution in scrum teams.
· Responsible for Leading and directing the QA team.
· Provide leadership and technical expertise within Test Automation and Quality Assurance.
· Be accountable for the test automation projects, mentor, and provide leadership to the QA automation engineers.
· Participate in interviews, induction, training and performance evaluation of all QA team members.
· Ensuring that the testing is aligned with development procedures, following standards and best practices as defined in QA strategy.
· Focus on continuous QA improvements including usage of appropriate testing tools, test techniques, test automation.
· Building and maintenance of quality standards as well as enforcing technical and testing standards.
· Monitoring of all the QA activities, test results, leaked defects, root cause analysis and identifying areas of improvement. Implement steps required to improve the
· Gather and present testing metrics and testing activities for the projects to key stakeholders.
· Ensure the proper usage of available tools to gain the maximum benefit of the QA effort. This includes testing tools for functional, performance, automation, etc.
· Manage training and continuous learning of QA staff by means of short courses, conferences, meetups, certifications, etc.
· Be an escalation point for all matters related to testing and quality assurance and operate as a primary point of contact for the QA teams.
· Direct the development of the QA strategy, methodology, discipline and framework. Driving and improving the QA team in areas of automated testing and agile testing.
· Provide technical expertise in Test Automation, Testing Methodologies, Testing Processes, Tools and Techniques across the teams.
· Work with QA test and test automation leads, Development leads and systems architects to develop and execute QA strategies to meet and exceed corporate quality
• Flexible working hours
• Home Office
• Extra Vacation days
• Sickness days
• 13th salary
• Relax rooms
• Multisport card
• Technical courses, Certifications
• Worldwide IT Conferences
• Commercial partners discounts
• Ness Summer club – a full-day summer program for children of our employees
• Referral Program – to refer a new employee
• Diners club credit card
• High-standard working conditions
• Geeky Fridays
Manual testing techniques – advanced
ISTQB / ISEB foundation certificate
Automation test scripting techniques – advanced
Any programming or scripting language – basic
Defect logging tool – advanced
Continuous integration tool – advanced
Version control systems – advanced
Ability to query database (SQL)
Strong understanding of web technology
Understanding AWS services
Agile software methodology – SCRUM, LESS and other frameworks
· Soft Skills
Ability to learn, absorb and apply new knowledge rapidly
Strong attention for detail
Working in a team
Working and prioritizing tasks under pressure
Respond to job offer
Choose a file with your CV
I agree with legal terms and conditions
Consulting and development
Jobs for freelancers
Send your CV
Copyright © 2018 - 2021 Seiteq s.r.o. All rights reserved. |