Back to Job offers
C#/.Net Software Architect
Information about job position
OPSK - 1317
Slovak Republic, Bratislava
Job Descripton, Duties, Responsibilies
• Focus on the system as a whole rather than on specific areas of implementation.
• Drive architecture/technology decisions in light of as-is and to be scenarios.
• Evaluate the impact of technical alternatives in respect to business needs.
• Code when necessary.
• Drive non-functional requirements (reliability, performance, supportability, security).
• Drive the team software development process and practices.
• Focus on agility and change management while using the specific CRIF tools and methodologies and standard programming practices, and to contribute improvements.
• Have a good business domain knowledge and use it to aid decision making on technical/architecture issues.
• Have a good understanding of business organization and culture
• Build trusting relationships with business
• Have a good knowledge of market landscape in terms of available solutions and tools, and use it to propose integrated solutions
• Be a technical team leader and hierarchical manager of development teams.
• Lead a distributed team.
• Have a good communication, persuasion skills.
• Act as mentor and/or coach for his colleagues
• Extreme problem solver
• Focus on learning new emerging technologies and extending the technical skills both broadly and deeply.
•Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information systems
•Experienced in application development and design
•Proven record of innovation in the technical and process part
•Fluent English level
•Specific technical skills (to be defined on a case by case basis)
Nice to have:
-Experience in the finance industry
-Experience in exposure to customers
-Experience in leading a distributed team
Respond to job offer
Choose a file with your CV
I agree with legal terms and conditions
Consulting and development
Jobs for freelancers
Send your CV
Copyright © 2018 - 2021 Seiteq s.r.o. All rights reserved. |