The Company is a market-leading provider of digital infrastructure for mobile networks in Norway. They are also an increasingly important participant in the expansion of 5G networks in the European market.
By creating the foundations for next-generation networks, they are connecting people and the world. They are proud of being a facilitator for a more intelligent, efficient, and sustainable society.
Due to rapidly growing development of 5G networks and our continuous growth for their new office in Slovakia. They are looking for new colleagues who will join the team of Site Managers.
On this role you will be part of the international project management organization that is constantly seeking to improve and grow in efficiency and strive to produce consistent and reliable results.
Your scope of duties:
• Coordination of internal and sub-contractor field teams according to the rollout plan
• Monitor field teams’ work and follow up daily progress on installation of mobile base stations
• Support for field teams on technical solutions ie. mobile equipment and antenna installation, cabling connections, cabinet installation etc.
• Makes sure all field teams understand scope as defined in Site Report / TSSR and customer installation standards
• Support and coordination of field teams with logistics
• Maintains contact with Project Manager to obtain necessary information and priorities
• Communication with other departments in the planning process
• Build and maintain long term relationships between the field teams and the company in order to achieve optimal results
• Daily reporting in Company’s workflow support system
• Attractive position in a fast-growing mobile networks industry
• An international, innovative, and professional working environment
• Ability to work with highly skilled team of telecommunication engineers
• Occasional travels to Scandinavia for short-term trainings
• Hybrid work model (mix of office and home office)
Personality requirements and skills
• Mobile Telecommunications Engineer or Telecommunications Technician with experience working on field
• 3+ years of experience in Network Rollout – Installation and Swap projects.
• Ability to work independently, prioritize and work with a project team environment
• Scandinavian rollout experience would be an advantage.
• Computer proficient – MS Excel, MS Word
• Field team management skills
• Fluent in English, both verbal and written
• Initiator, proactive and see yourself in leading roles
• Positive, cooperative and with a can-do attitude
• Fast learner, independent and responsible
• Analytical thinker and detail oriented
• Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
• Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope
• Manage initiation, planning, execution, controlling, and closure of projects, including resources coordination and communication with stakeholders
• Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables
• Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems
• Submit project deliverables, ensuring adherence to quality standards
• Establish and execute a project communication plan
• Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
• Direct or coordinate activities of project personnel