We are looking for a full stack developer to produce scalable software solutions.
You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a full stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
You will be involved in all stages and all areas of software development as well as architecture design, performance evaluation, code review, and internal tool management.
You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Design and implement scalable web services, applications, and APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Junior: +1500 EUR/Month
Intermediate: +2500 EUR/Month
Senior: +3000 EUR/Month
You can work harder than everybody else in your career and it can still take you far. But
the people who balance hard work with being thoughtful and smart about how they tackle
problems are the ones who will end up
• we DO care that your daughter is home with yet another ear infection, we DO NOT care that you’ll be offline for 2 hours this afternoon for her doctor’s appointment;
• we DO care that your ailing mom needs hands-on care and her facility is understaffed, we DO NOT care if you need to work asynch this week between meals, medications and visiting hours;
• we DO care that a bus driver shortage means you don’t have reliable transportation for your son, we DO NOT care if you need to get back to us in an hour after picking him up from school;
• we DO care that your dog is puking all over your rug right now, we DO NOT care if you need to jump off our call to rush him outside and clean up the mess;
• we DO care that you desperately need to get out of your house because you’ve been cooped up far too long, we DO NOT care if you’d like to work from the office for a few days, or from beach for a week;
• we DO care that you haven’t taken your vacation time, because I know you need a break, we DO NOT care if that means asking for help so you can disconnect without missing a deadline.
• we DO care about YOU and the things you care about;
• we DO care that you deliver quality work and perform at your best;
• we DO NOT care when, where or how you get your work done.
And yeah, we also offer what everyone else in IT does.
- Proven experience as a full stack developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Experience with Spring framework, specifically Spring Boot is an advantage
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, ...), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field