We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience.
DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs.
If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Ruby or Python, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
- Implement integrations requested by customers
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
You can work harder than everybody else in your career and it can still take you far. But
the people who balance hard work with being thoughtful and smart about how they tackle
problems are the ones who will end up
• we DO care that your daughter is home with yet another ear infection, we DO NOT care that you’ll be offline for 2 hours this afternoon for her doctor’s appointment;
• we DO care that your ailing mom needs hands-on care and her facility is understaffed, we DO NOT care if you need to work asynch this week between meals, medications and visiting hours;
• we DO care that a bus driver shortage means you don’t have reliable transportation for your son, we DO NOT care if you need to get back to us in an hour after picking him up from school;
• we DO care that your dog is puking all over your rug right now, we DO NOT care if you need to jump off our call to rush him outside and clean up the mess;
• we DO care that you desperately need to get out of your house because you’ve been cooped up far too long, we DO NOT care if you’d like to work from the office for a few days, or from beach for a week;
• we DO care that you haven’t taken your vacation time, because I know you need a break, we DO NOT care if that means asking for help so you can disconnect without missing a deadline.
• we DO care about YOU and the things you care about;
• we DO care that you deliver quality work and perform at your best;
• we DO NOT care when, where or how you get your work done.
And yeah, we also offer what everyone else in IT does.
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Good knowledge of some scripting language, like e.g. Ruby, Python, ...
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Problem-solving attitude
- Team spirit